If your Paddington business needs reliable long-term cleaning partner for the office premises, you will have a hard time finding a better option than us! With long years of experience, a team of highly qualified experts, and a tailor-made approach to every customer, Office Cleaning Paddington will change the way you look at the workplace maintenance.
It does not matter whether you are a start-up, a local or family-run business, or a large corporate entity – we treat every customer with the same level of attention and result-oriented mindset that have turned us into the number one contractor in W2. And we do not stop at office cleaning – our comprehensive service portfolio addresses every maintenance aspect of the interior and exterior of your premises.
Our Service Process – An Overview
When you get in touch with us, our first task is to get a better notion of your office characteristics – total size (in square footage), number of rooms, number of employees, working hours, and the ratio between office space and general areas. The only way we can do it is to visit your office. Unlike most other Paddington contractors, however, we will not charge you even a penny for this preliminary consultation.
If you like our price offer, your next step is to hammer out a cleaning schedule that best suits your business. Please keep in mind that we operate seven days per week (Bank and National Holidays included), so we feel very confident that we can adjust to your preferences. Simultaneously, we will work out the list of cleaning and maintenance tasks that our crews will perform regularly. Do not worry, our representatives will walk you through the different options and help you choose the ones that best suit your business.
Once we cover all these technicalities and sign a contract, we will assign a personal manager for your account who will take over all interaction between you and the cleaning crew. If you have any further requirements, demands, or suggestions, you can send them to the manager, and they will be addressed immediately!
What Makes Office Cleaning Paddington So Effective?
- Top-tier cleaning experts
- Impeccable professional certification and accreditation
- Powerful specialised equipment
- A comprehensive service portfolio
- A tailor-made approach to every customer
- Available 365 days in the year, all holidays included
- Competitive price offers
- No long-term or binding contracts, no recurrent charges
- Personal account manager for every single customer.
What Can You Expect From Our Service Packages?
We have designed them based on our long years of hard work in the industry and observing what works best for office premises of any kind, regardless of the business sector. We strive to provide a thorough and well-balanced service that pays attention to every important detail while not interrupting the natural flow of your team’s working process.
For a comprehensive overview of our regular office cleaning task sheet, please visit our Services page!
Our Professional Certificates And Accreditation
- We strictly follow all COSHH rules and regulations and have an active “Safe Contractor” status.
- We have been awarded the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing health-safe conditions at the working place.
- We hold the international ISO:9001 certificate for excellence in business management systems.
- We have an active partnership with some of the leading UK training institutions in our business – the National Carpet Cleaners Association (NCCA) and the British Window Cleaning Academy (BWCA).
How Do We Verify Our Cleaners?
- Strict documents verification process – proof of ID and permanent address
- Reference checks and professional vetting – CV, cover letter, letters of recommendation
- Rigorous performance oversight once a cleaner joins one of our W2 crews
Additional Premium Cleaning Options You Can Book With Us
- Hard floor cleaning
- Exterior window cleaning
- Steam pressure washing
For a detailed description of each option, please visit our Service page!